Nationalities that have to pay the Reciprocity fee
Australian citizens: Tourism: US$100.00 single entry.
Canadian citizens: Tourism: US$ 75.00 single entry.
US$ 150.00 multiple entry.
As of January 7th , 2013, Australian citizens and Canadian citizens traveling to Argentina must pay
the reciprocity fee online prior to entering Argentina through any of its airports or border entry points.
Tourists that enter the country via Cruise Ships are exempt of the need to pay the reciprocity fee until June 30th., 2013. Cruise passengers entering Argentina after that date will also need to have paid and printed their reciprocity fee.
REMEMBER: THE RECIPROCITY FEE MUST BE PAID BEFORE TRAVELING TO ARGENTINA.
HOW TO PAY THE RECIPROCITY FEE
The Argentine National Immigration Bureau
(Dirección Nacional de Migraciones "DNM") has launched a new online
credit card method of payment for the reciprocity fee through the Banco
Provincia Pagos payment system by accessing the following web sites:
Process for online payment of the reciprocity fee
• Register at https://reciprocidad.provincianet.com.ar/ and obtain an entry code.
• Complete the form, including personal and credit card details. This
information and the entry code will be sent electronically to the DNM.
• After payment is processed, print the receipt.
• Upon arrival to Argentina, go to the DNM Office and present the
• The receipt will be scanned by DNM staff and the data will be
validated for entry to Argentina.
• The relevant voucher must be printed and filed with airport
immigration authorities along with the documentation. The voucher will
be valid from the date of the payment.
Be sure to save your username and password to be able to reprint your voucher in the future to reenter the country if you so desire.
IMPORTANT! YOU HAVE TO SHOW THE CREDIT CARD THAT WAS USED TO PAY THE RECIPROCITY FEE UPON ENTERING THE COUNTRY ALONGSIDE THE PAYMENT VOUCHER.